HOW TO USE A ROOM SPRAY.
These sprays are a great way to add a burst of fragrance, on demand. Whether you're freshening the guest bed, bathroom, or mud room, you should:
- spray as much fragrance as your job requires. Keep in mind that heavier sprays may leave moisture that will need time to dry before touching.
- spray directly onto linens and textiles for best results and longer lasting scent.
- avoid using on leather goods since the spray is water based and may damage such materials. We recommend testing your spray on new textiles in a conspicuous area to gauge any effects.
- keep away from heat sources and direct sunlight as it may damage the effect of the fragrance product.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- KEEP AWAY FROM DIRECT FLAME.
- DO NOT CONSUME.