HOW TO USE A REED DIFFUSER.
To best enjoy the benefits of your reed diffuser, place the product in an area where it can rest without carefully and:
- insert the rattan reeds into the bottle allowing them to rest in the fragrance. The more reeds you use the stronger the fragrance - for more subtle scent, use fewer (and the diffuser will last longer, too).
- flip the reeds as often as you wish (typically every 2-3 weeks) to enhance the fragrance.
- keep away from high traffic areas where the bottle is more likely to get knocked over and spill (or break). If a spill does occur, clean up immediately as the fragrance oils may damage floors and other finishes.
- keep away from heat sources and direct sunlight as the reeds can dry and the fragrance will evaporate.
- avoid contact with furniture, fabrics, and plastic as it may cause damage and/or discoloration.
- avoid eye and skin contact. If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water or seek medical attention, if needed.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- KEEP AWAY FROM DIRECT FLAME.
- DO NOT CONSUME.