Wax + Wags // RESCUE+ Series
Scent Notes: Cedarwood / Mandarin / Amber Musk
Designed for everyday enjoyment, the RESCUE+ Candle symbolizes your generosity in helping give homeless pups a fighting chance at life. Hand poured into a reusable whiskey glass featuring our black swiss cross emblem.
- 11 oz / 55+ Burn Hours
- Natural American-Sourced Soy Wax
- Premium Signature Fragrance
- Vegan / Cruelty-Free / Clean Burn
RESCUE+ Mission: A portion of proceeds from the sale of each candle is donated to animal shelters and rescue organizations to help fuel their great mission to rehabilitate and prepare homeless pups for forever homes.
THE FIRST, MOST IMPORTANT BURN.
Candle wax has memory. In order to enjoy the full use of your new candle, it's important that your first burn create a melt pool from edge-to-edge. Depending on the size and shape of your vessel, this may take up to 2.5-3 hours.
Once this full melt pool is reached on the first burn, all future burns can be as brief or as along as you wish (though we do recommend giving your candle a break after 4 hours of constant burn). If your extinguish your first burn before it's established a full melt pool, all future burns will not reach the edge and your flame will "tunnel" down, wasting precious scented wax along the edge of the candle.
When only ¼" of wax remains in your candle, it's time to prepare the whiskey glass for everyday beverage use.
- Place the candle in the freezer overnight (or at least 6 hours). The wax will shrink and pull away from the edge of the glass.
- Carefully use a fork to grab ahold of the small block of wax in the bottom of the glass and pull it gently up and out. If you need additional assistance in loosening the wax block, run the glass under hot tap water.
- If the wick tab remains in the glass after removing the wax block, use that same fork to grip under the tab and gently lift to release it from the adhesive on the bottom of the glass.
- Now that the glass is empty, wash it thoroughly with hot soapy water to remove any remaining wax and adhesive residue from the glass.
- Voila! Pour a cocktail and enjoy!
NOTE: The whiskey glass is dishwasher safe. Please drink responsibly.
CANDLES - LIGHT UP RESPONSIBLY.
While candles are completely safe, it’s important that you enjoy them responsibly, taking extra care to avoid accidental injury or fire damage. We recommend you follow these guidelines carefully when burning your candle.
- NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED.
- Always trim your wicks to ¼” before (re)lighting your candle. Never trim a wick (or cover a candle) that’s still hot.
- Each time you relight your candle, only allow the candle to burn up to 4 hours. Letting a candle burn longer may result in high flames, extremely hot vessel temperature (cracking/shattering), and possibly even sputtering of wax (however, uncommon).
- Always burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface, free of drafts/vents, and away from other objects (at least 3 inch clearance around candle) and combustible items.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Always keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, and other debris.
- To avoid accidental wax spills or burns, never move or touch a candle when it’s melted (liquid form). Always wait for the wax to cool (and solidify again) before moving your candle or covering it.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle - blow gently or use a candle snuffer.
- Make sure that candle is fully extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before walking away from your candle.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- DO NOT CONSUME.