Bask in the brightness of fresh mandarin, jasmine flower, and subtle wood tones of cedar and sandalwood…like running barefoot through a field of wildflowers (high on life).
If you like this candle, please check out our entire Quench Series. Each highly fragrant candle is poured in a special edition drinking glass. When your candle is finished burning, clean out this glass and add it to your everyday glassware to enjoy cold beverages and your favorite cocktails. We'll even send you a few cocktail recipes to try.
- Classic - Mini (3.9 oz): Approx. 2.4" diameter, 2.7" height; 20+ burn hours.
- Classic - Standard (7.2 oz): Approx. 2.9" diameter, 3.5" height; 40+ burn hours.
- Classic - Large (13 oz): Approx. 3.6" diameter, 4" height; 75+ burn hours.
- Quench (13 oz): Approx. 3" diameter, 5.25" height; 75+ burn hours.
- Rescue+ (14.5 oz): Approx. 5.5" diameter, 2.25" height; 90+ burn hours.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with our Candle Safety guidelines to ensure you're practicing safe burning and proper care.
Candles are hand poured in small batches from 100% Natural Soy Wax (Vegan) - sourced from the USA. Free of dyes, paraffin additives, and harmful phthalates. Natural cotton wicks for a clean burn.
Using a combination of premium fragrance oils, natural essential oils, and a glycol ether solvent, our reed diffusers provide subtle and slow scent distribution into the air.
ROOM & LINEN SPRAYS.
Our room/linen sprays are a blend of premium fragrance oils, natural essential oils, and a cosmetic liquid preservative called Cyclomethicone.
Cyclomethicone is an alcohol-free, clear, colorless, odorless, silicone liquid used in personal care products. It's preferred over petroleum-based solvents because it will not contribute to the ozone-depletion and global warming.
While our products are non-toxic and pet-safe with intended use, they are not intended to be ingested. If you or your pet has ingested any product materials, we recommend seeking immediate medical attention/guidance.
If spills occur, carefully and quickly clean up the liquid and wash with hot soapy water; open a nearby window to ventilate the area fully. Solutions may damage floor and surface finishes.
- KEEP AWAY FROM ANIMALS AND CHILDREN.
- DO NOT PLACE OR STORE DIFFUSERS OR SPRAYS IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT OR NEAR OPEN FLAME.