French Press Candle Co.
Momball 2023 Candle
Whether you are a dedicated momballer or a fierce spectator...you can now get your own 2023 Momball Candle to commemorate the weekend we have all grown to love so much!
Back by popular demand and for a limited time only, the Momball Candle is available in your choice of 3 scents (subject to availability). As frequent spectators over the years, the guys at French Press Candle Co. have teamed up with Momball to bring you a scent to remember the weekend long after the cleats, hat and bats are hung up......until next year that is ;)
AVAILABLE IN THESE SCENTS
- Salted Sea Breeze: Dive deep into the rich floral, yet salty scent of this beach house favorite. Sea salted air with a touch of jasmine, lily of the valley, and driftwood
- Rosemary and Pine: Infused with the vibrant aroma of fresh rosemary, the warmth of cedar, and the comfort of rich winter pine
- Fireball: Fiery, spicy and cinnamon-y. We think you all know this popular scent.
A portion of proceeds (20%) from the sale of all candles will be donated to the PTOs of Beverly.
Delivery to Harry Ball Field
Momball Weekend may be over but you can relive the memories while burning your favorite Momball candle all year long. Preorder your candles and pick up at the the fields Friday night 6-7pm or Sunday afternoon 2-3pm. Select local delivery at checkout and if your order does not include a momball candle, please add "momball pickup" and preferred date to identify your order. Delivery later next week can be arranged if timing does not work.
French Press Candles. Inspired by comfort. Fueled with Love. Symbolizing our passion for animal rescue while offering a loving accent to your home, these premium lifestyle candles are hand poured into a stylish, reusable glass featuring four of our finest signature fragrances. (Designed for everyday enjoyment with a simple, loving, iconic message.)
- 10 oz / 55+ Burn Hours
- Natural American-Sourced SoyWax
- Premium Signature Fragrance
- Vegan / Cruelty-Free / Clean Burn
THE FIRST, MOST IMPORTANT BURN.
Candle wax has memory. In order to enjoy the full use of your new candle, it's important that your first burn create a melt pool from edge-to-edge. Depending on the size and shape of your vessel, this may take up to 2.5-3 hours.
Once this full melt pool is reached on the first burn, all future burns can be as brief or as along as you wish (though we do recommend giving your candle a break after 4 hours of constant burn). If your extinguish your first burn before it's established a full melt pool, all future burns will not reach the edge and your flame will "tunnel" down, wasting precious scented wax along the edge of the candle.
CANDLES - LIGHT UP RESPONSIBLY.
While candles are completely safe, it’s important that you enjoy them responsibly, taking extra care to avoid accidental injury or fire damage. We recommend you follow these guidelines carefully when burning your candle.
- NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED.
- Always trim your wicks to ¼” before (re)lighting your candle. Never trim a wick (or cover a candle) that’s still hot.
- Each time you relight your candle, only allow the candle to burn up to 4 hours. Letting a candle burn longer may result in high flames, extremely hot vessel temperature (cracking/shattering), and possibly even sputtering of wax (however, uncommon).
- Always burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface, free of drafts/vents, and away from other objects (at least 3 inch clearance around candle) and combustible items.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Always keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, and other debris.
- To avoid accidental wax spills or burns, never move or touch a candle when it’s melted (liquid form). Always wait for the wax to cool (and solidify again) before moving your candle or covering it.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle - blow gently or use a candle snuffer.
- Make sure that candle is fully extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before walking away from your candle.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- DO NOT CONSUME.