Give him a gift he'll truly enjoy. A sampling of our most masculine signature scents ready to add fresh, bold fragrance to his spaces.
- Collection of Three (3) mini 3.9 oz candles in Amber Jars
- Scents: Diesel, Black Pepper + Bergamot, Palo Santo
- 20+ burn hours each
- Natural American-Sourced Soy Wax
- Premium Signature Fragrance
- Vegan / Cruelty-Free / Clean Burn
- Ready-to-Repurpose Vessel using AFTERBURN
Diesel: Masculine notes of leather jacket, cedar wood, and fresh white birch.
Black Pepper + Bergamot: Layers of spicy black pepper elevated by citrus and herbal notes of bergamot and lavender and subtle accent of vanilla.
Palo Santo: Clean notes of cardamom, citrus, sandalwood, amber, and musk.
THE FIRST, MOST IMPORTANT BURN.
Candle wax has memory. In order to enjoy the full use of your new candle, it's important that your first burn create a melt pool from edge-to-edge. Depending on the size and shape of your vessel, this may take up to 2.5-3 hours.
Once this full melt pool is reached on the first burn, all future burns can be as brief or as along as you wish (though we do recommend giving your candle a break after 4 hours of constant burn). If your extinguish your first burn before it's established a full melt pool, all future burns will not reach the edge and your flame will "tunnel" down, wasting precious scented wax along the edge of the candle.
CANDLES - LIGHT UP RESPONSIBLY.
While candles are completely safe, it’s important that you enjoy them responsibly, taking extra care to avoid accidental injury or fire damage. We recommend you follow these guidelines carefully when burning your candle.
- NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED.
- Always trim your wicks to ¼” before (re)lighting your candle. Never trim a wick (or cover a candle) that’s still hot.
- Each time you relight your candle, only allow the candle to burn up to 4 hours. Letting a candle burn longer may result in high flames, extremely hot vessel temperature (cracking/shattering), and possibly even sputtering of wax (however, uncommon).
- Always burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface, free of drafts/vents, and away from other objects (at least 3 inch clearance around candle) and combustible items.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Always keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, and other debris.
- To avoid accidental wax spills or burns, never move or touch a candle when it’s melted (liquid form). Always wait for the wax to cool (and solidify again) before moving your candle or covering it.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle - blow gently or use a candle snuffer.
- Make sure that candle is fully extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before walking away from your candle.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- DO NOT CONSUME.