3-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION GIFT (DUO)
Membership has rewards. A gift subscription provides candle lovers with three (3) months of signature French Press fragrances. Each month your gift recipient will receive two (2) 7.2 oz classic-style candles - special edition scents that are exclusive to club members only. Shipping fee is only charged once. Additional monthly shipping is included with gift subscription (a $20+ value).
They'll also enjoy member perks like 10% off any additional candle purchases (from any of our in stock collections), whether they want a larger version of a favorite, more of of the same for additional rooms, or to share the love with friends and family.
Gift Subscription for three (3) months of French Press Club access.
Monthly delivery of two (2) member exclusive, special edition 7.2 oz scented candles in our classic apothecary-inspired jars.
Save on shipping (value over $25; only pay shipping on first shipment).
10% off additional candle purchases from our in stock collections.
Practically perfect for everyday and all-around use…from nightstands and coffee tables to bath and home office.
Natural American-Sourced Soy Wax
Premium Signature Fragrance
Vegan / Cruelty-Free / Clean Burn
7.2 oz / 40+ Burn Hours
Ready-to-Repurpose Vessel using AFTERBURN
THE FIRST, MOST IMPORTANT BURN.
Candle wax has memory. In order to enjoy the full use of your new candle, it's important that your first burn create a melt pool from edge-to-edge. Depending on the size and shape of your vessel, this may take up to 2.5-3 hours.
Once this full melt pool is reached on the first burn, all future burns can be as brief or as along as you wish (though we do recommend giving your candle a break after 4 hours of constant burn). If your extinguish your first burn before it's established a full melt pool, all future burns will not reach the edge and your flame will "tunnel" down, wasting precious scented wax along the edge of the candle.
CANDLES - LIGHT UP RESPONSIBLY.
While candles are completely safe, it’s important that you enjoy them responsibly, taking extra care to avoid accidental injury or fire damage. We recommend you follow these guidelines carefully when burning your candle.
- NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED.
- Always trim your wicks to ¼” before (re)lighting your candle. Never trim a wick (or cover a candle) that’s still hot.
- Each time you relight your candle, only allow the candle to burn up to 4 hours. Letting a candle burn longer may result in high flames, extremely hot vessel temperature (cracking/shattering), and possibly even sputtering of wax (however, uncommon).
- Always burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface, free of drafts/vents, and away from other objects (at least 3 inch clearance around candle) and combustible items.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Always keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, and other debris.
- To avoid accidental wax spills or burns, never move or touch a candle when it’s melted (liquid form). Always wait for the wax to cool (and solidify again) before moving your candle or covering it.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle - blow gently or use a candle snuffer.
- Make sure that candle is fully extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before walking away from your candle.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- DO NOT CONSUME.
My mother-in-law was thrilled with the candles. She loves candles getting a monthly surprise of scents means the world to her. They are long lasting and burn clean. Thank you!