SWEATER WEATHER MUG CANDLE
It’s Sweater Weather: the perfect way to wrap yourself in comfort and joy this season. These limited edition candles feature seasonal holiday scents crafted in durable enamel mugs decorated in our one-of-a-kind French Press ski sweater designs.
- 11 oz. candle (13.5 oz mug)
- 60+ hours of burn
- Made of durable steel, coated in scratch resistant enamel.
- Winter Woods: notes of cypress and pine infused with natural essential oils including orange, cinnamon, clove, and vetiver.
- Gingerbread: notes of ginger, clove, and molasses infused with cinnamon leaf essential oil.
Continue to enjoy your adorable mug after your candle is burned out. Simply freeze your mug overnight with the very little remaining wax, then watch it pop out easily in the morning. Remove the wick tab carefully with a fork and wash the mug thoroughly with hot soapy water. Now you can use your mug for your daily morning coffee.
- Since enamelware is especially made for people who enjoy the outdoors, the mug is safe for campfires and gas stoves. The mug is also induction coil safe, safe to place in oven (under 200 degrees) to warm tea or melted desserts, and freezer safe for cold ice cream.
- Mug is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to maintain the integrity of the printer design.
- DO NOT USE IN MICROWAVE. Mug is made of metal.
Candles are hand poured in small batches from 100% Natural Soy Wax (Vegan) - sourced from the USA. Free of dyes, paraffin additives, and harmful phthalates. Natural cotton wicks for a clean burn.
Using a combination of premium fragrance oils, natural essential oils, and a glycol ether solvent, our reed diffusers provide subtle and slow scent distribution into the air.
ROOM & LINEN SPRAYS.
Our room/linen sprays are a blend of premium fragrance oils, natural essential oils, and a cosmetic liquid preservative called Cyclomethicone.
Cyclomethicone is an alcohol-free, clear, colorless, odorless, silicone liquid used in personal care products. It's preferred over petroleum-based solvents because it will not contribute to the ozone-depletion and global warming.
While our products are non-toxic and pet-safe with intended use, they are not intended to be ingested. If you or your pet has ingested any product materials, we recommend seeking immediate medical attention/guidance.
If spills occur, carefully and quickly clean up the liquid and wash with hot soapy water; open a nearby window to ventilate the area fully. Solutions may damage floor and surface finishes.
KEEP AWAY FROM ANIMALS AND CHILDREN.
DO NOT PLACE OR STORE DIFFUSERS OR SPRAYS IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT OR NEAR OPEN FLAME.
Love gingerbread. It is the perfect candle first thing on a Sunday with our coffee.