Mother’s Day Candle
Show Mom that your love for her is permanent with our modern tattoo art candle. Natural soy wax hand-poured in a reusable double old fashioned glass adorning our metallic mom tattoo art design and featuring a wooden wick.
- 10 oz / 55+ Burn Hours
- Natural American-Sourced SoyWax
- Premium Signature Fragrance
- Vegan / Cruelty-Free / Clean Burn
- Wooden Wick
RESCUE+ Mission: A portion of proceeds from the sale of each candle is donated to local shelters and rescue organizations to help fuel their great mission to find loving homes for pets in need.
THE FIRST, MOST IMPORTANT BURN.
Candle wax has memory. In order to enjoy the full use of your new candle, it's important that your first burn create a melt pool from edge-to-edge. Depending on the size and shape of your vessel, this may take up to 2.5-3 hours.
Once this full melt pool is reached on the first burn, all future burns can be as brief or as along as you wish (though we do recommend giving your candle a break after 4 hours of constant burn). If your extinguish your first burn before it's established a full melt pool, all future burns will not reach the edge and your flame will "tunnel" down, wasting precious scented wax along the edge of the candle.
CANDLES - LIGHT UP RESPONSIBLY.
While candles are completely safe, it’s important that you enjoy them responsibly, taking extra care to avoid accidental injury or fire damage. We recommend you follow these guidelines carefully when burning your candle.
- NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED.
- Always trim your wicks to ¼” before (re)lighting your candle. Never trim a wick (or cover a candle) that’s still hot.
- Each time you relight your candle, only allow the candle to burn up to 4 hours. Letting a candle burn longer may result in high flames, extremely hot vessel temperature (cracking/shattering), and possibly even sputtering of wax (however, uncommon).
- Always burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface, free of drafts/vents, and away from other objects (at least 3 inch clearance around candle) and combustible items.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Always keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, and other debris.
- To avoid accidental wax spills or burns, never move or touch a candle when it’s melted (liquid form). Always wait for the wax to cool (and solidify again) before moving your candle or covering it.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle - blow gently or use a candle snuffer.
- Make sure that candle is fully extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before walking away from your candle.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- DO NOT CONSUME.