GRAPEFRUIT + CEDAR
Tangy, tantalizing, and delightfully refreshing...enjoy this juicy citrus scent infused with natural essential oils including tangerine, galbanum, and ginger. Notes of vanilla and cedar keep the fragrance grounded and balanced.
- Natural American-Sourced Soy Wax
- Premium Signature Fragrance
- Vegan / Cruelty-Free / Clean Burn
- 14 oz / 85+ Burn Hours
- Ready-to-Repurpose Beverage Glass using AFTERBURN
Each highly fragrant candle is poured in a special edition drinking glass. When your candle is finished burning, clean out this glass and add it to your everyday glassware to enjoy cold beverages and your favorite cocktails. We'll even send you a few cocktail recipes to try. If you like this candle, please check out our entire Quench Series.
THE FIRST, MOST IMPORTANT BURN.
Candle wax has memory. In order to enjoy the full use of your new candle, it's important that your first burn create a melt pool from edge-to-edge. Depending on the size and shape of your vessel, this may take up to 2.5-3 hours.
Once this full melt pool is reached on the first burn, all future burns can be as brief or as along as you wish (though we do recommend giving your candle a break after 4 hours of constant burn). If your extinguish your first burn before it's established a full melt pool, all future burns will not reach the edge and your flame will "tunnel" down, wasting precious scented wax along the edge of the candle.
CANDLES - LIGHT UP RESPONSIBLY.
While candles are completely safe, it’s important that you enjoy them responsibly, taking extra care to avoid accidental injury or fire damage. We recommend you follow these guidelines carefully when burning your candle.
- NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED.
- Always trim your wicks to ¼” before (re)lighting your candle. Never trim a wick (or cover a candle) that’s still hot.
- Each time you relight your candle, only allow the candle to burn up to 4 hours. Letting a candle burn longer may result in high flames, extremely hot vessel temperature (cracking/shattering), and possibly even sputtering of wax (however, uncommon).
- Always burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface, free of drafts/vents, and away from other objects (at least 3 inch clearance around candle) and combustible items.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Always keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, and other debris.
- To avoid accidental wax spills or burns, never move or touch a candle when it’s melted (liquid form). Always wait for the wax to cool (and solidify again) before moving your candle or covering it.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle - blow gently or use a candle snuffer.
- Make sure that candle is fully extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before walking away from your candle.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- DO NOT CONSUME.
This candle is fantastic!
I have purchased other candles from French Press Candle Co. and again I have NOT been disappointed! The fragrance is delicious and the glass with the frenchie logo is adorable. These candles always burn beautifully all the way down without any waste. This glass can be used again after finishing the candle. French press also includes a taste recipe for a delicious drink that you can make to put in this pretty glass. This company also works with animal rescues and CFBR has been a recipient of their generosity. Thank you French Press.